The all-in-one solar power solution – with Color Control panel
The EasySolar combines a MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter/charger and AC distribution in one enclosure. The product is easy to install, with minimum wiring.
Color Control panel
Two outstanding functions:
– Prioritizes battery charging by the MPPT charge controller
– Connects to the internet, enabling remote monitoring (VRM website) and remote control.
The AC distribution consists of a RCD (30mA / 63A) and four AC outputs protected by two 10A and two 16A circuit breakers. An additional 16A output is controlled by the AC input: it will switch on only when AC is available.
Unique PowerAssist technology protects the utility or generator supply from being overloaded by adding extra inverter power when needed.
Unique solar application software
Several software programs (Assistants) are available to configure the system for various grid interactive or stand-alone applications.
- Can be adjusted to 60Hz and to 240V
a. Output short circuit
c. Battery voltage too high
d. Battery voltage too low
e. Temperature too high
f. 230 VAC on inverter output
g. Input voltage ripple too high
- Non-linear load, crest factor 3:1
- At 25°C ambient
- Programmable relay which can be set for general alarm, DC under voltage or genset start signal function