IP65 Emergency Exit Sign
- One piece captive double action snap lock polycarbonate clips securing the diffuser are standard. Stainless steel clips can be provided upon request.
- A urethane gasket is provided between body and diffuser for dust and moisture-proof seal.
- High purity aluminium reflector, stainless steel suspension brackets and quick installation.
- White painted metal control gear tray, easily removed by two integral snap lock devices.
- 1 to 3 hour emergency duration at between 20% - 50% light output - which depends upon the wattage of the lamp used.
The emergency unit complies with BS EN 60598-2-22, BS EN 60924 and SABS 1464: Part 22.
Either maintained or non-maintained mode can be used with this emergency exit sign. A safety start circuit is provided that prevents emergency operation until mains is connected. This enables installation without disconnecting or depleting the batteries. A red light indicates that the batteries are being charged.