COSINE DEVELOPMENTS – which was established in 1997 – has led the lighting market with its design, development and manufacture of lighting related electronics. All products are designed to meet the stringent South African Bureau of Standards (otherwise known as SABS) requirements in terms of performance, reliability and safety (SABS Standards are based on international IEC Standards).
We have designed a comprehensive range of emergency control gear that will satisfy a variety industrial and commercial requirements.
- LED technology, such as cost effective LED modules and strips
- Energy saving products for lighting such as that of occupancy sensors.
- HVAC products.
- UPS systems.
- DALI addressable lighting products.
- Complete home/industrial emergency lighting solutions.
- Basic industrial 1 hour and 3 hour emergency kits for LED’s, fluorescent and halogen lamps.
- Self-testing emergency kits.
- Electronic ballasts and inverters.
- Photocells (Day/night switches).
- Railway Inverters
Our leadership in the market has been demonstrated by numerous technical publications and involvement with our standards authority (SABS).
A heavy investment in both people and test equipment has enabled the development of a wide range of cost effective, technically advanced and reliable products. A long history of large scale manufacturing and attentive customer care ensures high product reliability and customer satisfaction.